Sorry for the lack of posting over this Holiday weekend. I spent some time in Maine just really getting away from it all. Over the weekend I had talked to my friend Hock and we were just going on and on about all the fun pieces we’re excited to see out there right now. Given all of that I asked her to craft a post. I look forward to having a few of my other friends do this as well.
Here is what she has to say…
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Occupation: Aspiring actress and part time nanny.
Current obsession: Leather and studs mixed with soft feminine silhouettes.
Wardrobe status: In need of a serious face-lift after a brutal winter. I’m working on a budget and need to spice up last season’s duds with some fresh pieces.
1. McQueen Brittania Punk Leather Box Clutch
2. Madewell The Biker Boot
3. Free People Loving Lace Trapeze Dress
4. Chloe Paraty Medium Python and Leather Bag
5. Chloé Pleated Silk Crepe Dress
6. A.P.C Suede Ankle Boots
7. Chloé Spring 2011
8. Givenchy Corinne Woven Leather Wedge Sandal
9. Parker Pleated Tank Dress
10. Mulberry Spring 2011 Collection
11. Alexander Wang Studded Coco Duffel
12. Burberry Prorsum Studded Leather Jacket